normal Updating Virtuemart - Installing Patch? Issues?

More
11 years 11 months ago #1160 by Dimi Ingle
Does this happen to anyone?

1. On the product category listing my button "add to cart" has dissapeared - it works on the homepage though?
2. I get the following error on all product pages?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #1167 by Linh Robert
Hi,
1. The frontpage module is modified so button just link to product detail page and it is not effected by stock controlling. The category still be effected by stock controlling so if a product is out of stock, the add to cart does not appear.

2. For that error, you can go to backend and in configuration of VM, please choose show Email icon (Enable email to Friend of Show the Recommend to a friend link) and check if it still warning or not.
If still, let us know.

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
11 years 11 months ago #1169 by Dimi Ingle
Hello

Thanks for the reply!

With 1 I dont thik its the stock controlling as I have products in and out of stock but its still showing like that. Is there a way to remove it completely? Like the attachement? Im using Joomla 1.7 with the latest VM 2.0.6 update. So Product categories will just be thumbnail and product name that link to product page (both to the same page detail).

2. I tried that while trying to figure it out. Yes, it is the Enable email to friend link. When I unchecked it went away. Hope this helps?
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam