normal i want some things like boutique 2.5 template

More
11 years 11 months ago #1131 by hassnain pervez
i want description and review tab in my existing Joomla, and also i want left or right tab in product details page,

like this
demo.omegatheme.com/joomla15/ot_boutiquebox.html

and from browse from i want to change add to cart to product details,

please advice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #1133 by Linh Robert
To change "Add to Cart" word to "Product detail" just do the same as you changed "Add to cart" to "Buy me".

You are using VirtueMart 1.1.9 version, so it have not TAB by default for review and description.
Please re-download this theme if you want (we already update to Virtuemart 2.0 and it have tabs).

Notice that you need migrate your current VM to new VM version first(with current data and products) then latter update our new template via extension installing.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 11 months ago #1134 by hassnain pervez
yes its common sense but i want to change functionality also, mean now when someone click on buy me its going to add to cart page, i want when someone click on it, so just go into product details page

More
11 years 11 months ago #1138 by Linh Robert
Ohh, I don't remember but at some previous post you or someone want to change the link to detail by add to cart function and I replied.
You can search at forum about this and can do in invert.
Or also good if you can find in the first original package you downloaded from our site.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam