normal back office

More
12 years 1 week ago #1068 by Amol Jain
back office was created by Amol Jain
is there a better backoffice? something with drag and drop would be great? or a way to upload several images at once then add the price and details in?
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #1070 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: back office
Hi,
This template is designed for VirtueMart 2.0 and therefore back-end function depends on VirtueMart and currently we have no plugin to do the drag&drop and mass upload for product images.

It would be great if we have the feature as you mentioned :-)

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 1 week ago #1071 by Amol Jain
Replied by Amol Jain on topic Re: back office
well, i can name it after me. HAHA...well im new to this, is there a manual of any sort that will tell me where i can find what?

More
12 years 1 week ago #1073 by Linh Robert
For general Joomla using and administrating, you can read articles on docs.joomla.org/Administrators
For VirtueMart, you can found help of using and administrating from virtuemart.net and forum.virtuemart.net/
For this template, see here

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32

More
12 years 1 week ago #1079 by Amol Jain
Replied by Amol Jain on topic Re: back office
thanks, cant seem to find what i need, im looking to add products to the top content area, linked from the mainmenu catagorys,

is it jsut me or is this joomla very odd to work with

More
12 years 6 days ago #1086 by Linh Robert

im looking to add products to the top content area, linked from the mainmenu catagorys

could you post your screenshot with comment (about what and where you want to show)and so everyone can see and provide solutions.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam