normal video interview

More
11 years 1 week ago #4485 by Alex McCaskill
Hello,

I cannot successfully change the video on the home page. how do I change the current youtube video on the home page? I go to Module Manager: Modules then edit video interview, the link for the youtube video does not show, just the text below the video on the home page. I try to add video link while editing and it comes back blank. It appears that the sample youtube video is using iframe. is the video located somewhere else in the template for editing? I just desire to change the video on the home page for my own video and cannot, please help and thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #4487 by Alex McCaskill
Replied by Alex McCaskill on topic Re: video interview
Never mind, the highly instructional video was right in front of me...duh!! Here are the steps for Joomla 2.5

- enable template positions, go to Template Manager: Styles, options

- (to see template positions)
type yourdomain.com/?tp=1

- get iframe text for video and change height and width to match module position

- go to Site > Global Configuration > Text Filters. Super Users, no filter html

- go to Plug-in Manager: Editor - TinyMCE, make sure Functionality = Extended and remove iframe from Prohibited Elements

- Now go to content, click toggle text and paste iframe text and save, it should now stick
(only paste the iframe text for now, remove any text before and after the iframe)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trung Duong

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam