normal Template Ot Book Store for Joomla 2.5

More
11 years 9 months ago #1597 by DI MAMBRO SERGIO
I tried to install the template Book Store on joomla 2.5 but it doesn't work.
What's wrong? I install the package "ot_bookstore_template_installation_package_j25" so it was right for 2.5 but when the template has been installed joomla said that it was the 1.7 version and not 2.5. How can I install the 2.5 version? Tanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1598 by Linh Robert
Hi,
What problem or error did you get after installed it? Did you install modules, create modules, create menus and assign them into positions?

It is better if we can see some screenshots, messages or from a site url.

It also works for both Joomla! 1.7 and 2.5 and no problem when it say 1.7 (version info can change in template xml).

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 3 days ago #3822 by Alex McCaskill
Hello,

I have purchased the OT Book Store for Joolma. My install is Joomla 2.5 and so I installed the OT Book Store for 2.5. The zips I used were ot_bookstore_template_installation_package_j25.zip and mod_ot_virtuemart_prodslider_j25.zip. I manually applied zip ot_bookstore_j25.zip with ftp.

After installation I get a small portion of the website at the time to display

Also, I tried OT Book Store for Joomla 1.5 but all I got were script or variable errors.

Please help, and thanks.
Last edit: 11 years 3 days ago by Alex McCaskill. Reason: had website listed in post, troubleshooting spam

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 2 months ago #3824 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Why did not you install quickstart demo package ? you can upload that zip file via ftp and then extract it and install it like you install new fresh joomla site. It's the same demo site.

Best Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 2 months ago #3826 by Alex McCaskill
Greetings,

And thanks for quick reply as I really need to get this up and running right away.

I did try installing quickstart demo package. On my host, I installed Joomla 2.5.9, logged into it as administrator and uploaded the zip. The upload performs an install and will alert you of a a successful install or not. I do not get an alert that says the installation was successful like when I install the none demon zip version of the template. And although I can see that all the files where extracted when I check ftp, it still does not work.

Does the quick start demo install Joomla itself plus the template? I already have Joomla installed on my host and use softaculous to install new instances.

Please help, and thanks.

More
11 years 2 months ago #3829 by Alex McCaskill
Okay, here's update: I did EXACTLY as described and the site came up! There are some errors but I believe they are "Display errors" as mentioned in the "Recommended settings" section of the install. This might be a configuration ini setting or something. Any insight to this would be appreciated. Things look much better now and thanks.

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam