normal Slider doesn't work in multilingual website

More
11 years 9 months ago #1460 by Alex Levdanski
Hi,

I created categories in virtuemart for each language and added books to those categories.
Then I created OT VM Products Slider modules for each language and put them in "banner" position.
Then I assigned Home menu from each language to OT VM Products Slider modules accordingly to the language.
As a result: slider appears only on English home page.
Could somebody suggest what is wrong and how to fix it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #1464 by Linh Robert
Hi,
It is better if we can see your site with a site url.
Further if possible, you can provide us an admin access via email services(a)omegatheme.com and we can review the back-end configuration to help find the problem.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 9 months ago #1468 by Alex Levdanski
Hi,

Here you have the url: www.usmilebooks.com/
I've just created a manager account for you to provide with access to admin area. You will receive an email with access data.

Regards,
Alex

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #1473 by Linh Robert
Receive your email and we will check your configuration now.
But you did not assign to that account the permission to Module manager, language manager, template manager so we can not see the module and language configuration.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Linh Robert.

More
11 years 9 months ago #1487 by Alex Levdanski
I changed it to Administrator permissions.

More
11 years 9 months ago #1490 by Alex Levdanski
Thanks,
I've already solved this problem.

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam