normal Registration form returns 404

More
10 years 9 months ago #5039 by bikes bazaar
Hello to all,

I have a problem with the registration form of "open account" menu item. when i enter all the required details and press register it returns 404 error. Note that the js register form from OT lightbox login module works fine. And another problem is that if this form fails (used email, wrong details etc), it redirects to the registration form of 'open account' menu item that doesn't work. The thing that should work fine for me is to work only the ot login form and if there is a registration error redirects me to the home page. I have tried the redirection component but didn't manage to solve it.

Any ides?

Joomla version 2.5.11

Thanks
Kostas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 9 months ago #5044 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Please rename: user.php, register.php profile.php in templates/ot_bicyclegreen/html/com_k2/templates

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 9 months ago #5049 by bikes bazaar
Hello,

Solved!!!

Thank you

More
10 years 8 months ago #5247 by Csepella Otto
Hello
I also have this problem, but I do not understand for what i need to rename the user.php, register.php profile.php
Thanks

More
10 years 8 months ago #5258 by Trung Duong
You should change those files to work with default k2 template for register page.

Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam