normal Excelent plugin but does not work with SP Page Builder

More
7 years 1 month ago #9056 by Gergely Kovács
Hi Guys,

I love this plugin but have some difficulties with using it.
I build my sites using Joomshaper - SP Page Builder Pro where you can even add articles and modules to your rows. I tried and in normal article the plugin works fine but if I put this artice into my Page Builder than it does not work anymore.

The page where it works fine as a normal article: carnet.hu/fejlesztes/index.php/modellek/...ngepjarmuvek/fiorino
The page where it doesn't work as an article in Page Builder: carnet.hu/fejlesztes/

I asked them to help but they turned me to You with this issue.
I would be so grateful for any help.

Thanks,
Greg
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #9076 by Gergely Kovács
Nobody has any idea about this issue?

Thanks,
Greg

More
7 years 1 month ago #9077 by Kiên
Hi,
The plugin developed for article content not system. So when you use it via the SP page builder (3rd party) it will not work.
Solutions can offer is to write a separate plugin for system or SP builder.

More
7 years 1 month ago #9082 by Gergely Kovács
Hi,

thanks for your answer I understood it. I hoped I could put articles into PageBuilder and it would work but I see this is not the way.

Sorry but I don't really understand the second part of your answer. Who is Solutions? Can you write a separate plugin? If you do so how much would it cost? I wouldn't mind to have one whic could work together with Joomshaper's Page Builder.
Or You ment I should get in touch with them to write a plugin for their product?

Thanks,
Greg

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam