Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: No documentation so how to make it start at 50/50 screen width.

No documentation so how to make it start at 50/50 screen width. 1 year 4 weeks ago #8366

  • hennysmafter
  • hennysmafter's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 2
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
Dear developers,

Currently trying your module and would like to see some documentation. In my case the first image always shows at approx. 75% of the screen and the other the remaining 25%. How to make this 50/50 is there something to add to the shortcode. When using multiple b/o images on one page how to do this individual.



With regards,

Henny
Last Edit: 1 year 4 weeks ago by hennysmafter.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

No documentation so how to make it start at 50/50 screen width. 1 year 4 weeks ago #8368

  • hennysmafter
  • hennysmafter's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 2
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
So this is solved now! I must say I don't understand why it is hardcoded inside beforeafterimageslide.js? Uncomment it out and add this to the article with 'No Editor'
<script>
jQuery(window).load(function(){
     jQuery(".twentytwenty-container[data-orientation!='vertical']").twentytwenty({default_offset_pct: 0.5});
     jQuery(".twentytwenty-container[data-orientation='vertical']").twentytwenty({default_offset_pct: 0.5, orientation: 'vertical'});
   });
</script>
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: trungdt
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds