normal Very Slow Sliding

More
8 years 5 months ago #8328 by Benji McKinney
Hi,

I really love the idea you have for this Before and After plugin. However, it is not working the same on my site as your demo site. I thought that the image size might have been too large. But I have tried on a smaller size than your demo and it still is not working like the demo. When you drag the slider across, the image doesn't keep up with the slider...could this be something in the CSS?

Please take a look at my page here: mbrpromo.com/index.php/pages/portfolio/itl-accounting

I know this is a free plugin but would appreciate your thoughts on this issue. ;)

Thank you in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #8329 by Benji McKinney
Replied by Benji McKinney on topic Very Slow Sliding
Sorry. I did find the issue. There was an .img style in my template CSS. The style had a defined img transition and img transform. So the slider does work properly now.

I did notice that the plugin is loading slow. On page load, it is only about 50px high...then loads at full height. I'll investigate a little further. Maybe there is some other styling...maybe a lazy-load type style.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam