normal Logged In but can not download the OT Banner

More
10 years 6 months ago #5994 by Beverly Millard
I am logged in - currently - and yet every time I click the link to download the FREE OT Banner extension it just keeps asking me for my password over and over again. Help please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 6 months ago #5995 by Trung Duong
Hello,

You should try clear all browser cache or using another browser

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 6 months ago #6000 by Beverly Millard
Okay. I got the file and installed it on joomla 2.5 - but instead of having the ads load on one line and then scrolling through them - they just keep adding to the page. You can see what I'm talking about at www.vi-athletics.com about three quarters of the way down the page you should see corporate sponsors. I set the height of the scroller to 150 but it just keeps adding the banner ads below. I'd like to just have one row and then click the arrows to see additional ads.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam