normal Category Blog Article Menu Item

More
6 years 5 months ago #9315 by James Baldock
Hello,

I am sorry to bother you but I was wondering whether you could help me with something.

We are using the Artwork theme and one of the menu items is a 'Category Blog' type which is displaying all of the articles in a particular category.

For some reason, the first two articles are displayed as expected but the third article down is outdented slightly. The fourth article is outdented even more, the fifth even more until the seventh article which doesn't have any padding at all and is displayed right at the left-hand edge of the page.

Is it possible to stop this from happening so that all articles are displayed with the same indent / padding?

Kind regards

James

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #9316 by Ha Pham

favdes wrote: Hello,

I am sorry to bother you but I was wondering whether you could help me with something.

We are using the Artwork theme and one of the menu items is a 'Category Blog' type which is displaying all of the articles in a particular category.

For some reason, the first two articles are displayed as expected but the third article down is outdented slightly. The fourth article is outdented even more, the fifth even more until the seventh article which doesn't have any padding at all and is displayed right at the left-hand edge of the page.

Is it possible to stop this from happening so that all articles are displayed with the same indent / padding?

Kind regards

James

Can you come to our ticket system in here
and send us your site information
I'll support you

Regards,
Pham Ha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam