normal An error occurred with virtuemart

More
12 years 1 month ago #558 by katya nast
Hi!
I has been installed the J1.7.3, then install OT Appoz template and then install virtuemart 2.0.
Everything going well, but when I try to look a goods categories (front end - click on menu item "Category" - assigned to "category" in virtuemart) an error was occurred:
---
Fatal error: Call to a member function getResultsCounter() on a non-object in ...skipped...templates\ot_appoz\html\com_virtuemart\category\default.php on line 181
---
Also, the main page of virtuemart in frontend, when I try to show all goods by developer (developers, goods and categories are in the base), follow error occurrs:
---
Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in ...skipped...templates\ot_appoz\html\com_virtuemart\category\default.php on line 45
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ...skipped...libraries\joomla\html\html\select.php on line 536
---
Please help me to investigate this problem?
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #560 by Linh Robert
Hi,
please remove the folder com_virtuemart and mod_virtuemart_cart in templates/ot_appoz/html/.

Thanks!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 1 month ago #561 by katya nast
Thank you, it's skipped the problem but doesn't solve it.
I'm already done it and any error disappeared.
But if remove this folders the page doesn't looks good.
Anyway, thanks

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam