normal Background Colors

More
11 years 6 months ago #2370 by Arif Khan
Background Colors was created by Arif Khan
I am trying to change the background colors on this template. I have updated the layout.css with new colors, however, nothing is changing.

Other than layout.css what else do I need to change? I know there is a thread on this forum in which you show the layout.css, but I don't know which other files you are referring to.

Thanks for your help.

Arif

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 6 months ago #2392 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: Background Colors
Hello,

You should find css style in index.php file

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 6 months ago #2406 by Arif Khan
Replied by Arif Khan on topic Re: Background Colors

trungdt wrote:
You should find css style in index.php file

I do not understand what you mean by the this. I already told you I found the layout css and changed the color codes, and nothing happens.

My question is "Are there any other css files which need to be changed in order to change the colors"

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam