normal Problem with pulldown

More
11 years 9 months ago #1447 by Max Kuzhecov
Hello! I have a problem - does not work pulldown (both standard and third-party modules), if I change the template to another, then everything works fine. What's the problem with it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #1448 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Did you choose "Always show submenu" at menu module edit page (parameter area)?

Also, please check the mootools version and whether it conflict with others or not.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
11 years 9 months ago #1449 by Max Kuzhecov

linh_omg wrote: Hi,
Did you choose "Always show submenu" at menu module edit page (parameter area)?

Always show sub-menu Items - Yes
Start Level - 0
End Level - 5

linh_omg wrote: Also, please check the mootools version and whether it conflict with others or not.

MooTools={version:'1.12'}

More
11 years 9 months ago #1450 by Linh Robert
So you are using Joomla! 1.5 version. Please post your site url here so I can see the problem.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32

More
11 years 9 months ago #1451 by Max Kuzhecov

linh_omg wrote: So you are using Joomla! 1.5 version. Please post your site url here so I can see the problem.

Thanks

My site - prof-ib.ru/

More
11 years 9 months ago #1452 by Linh Robert
Hi,
I guess that there some conflict or error happened and stop the script before the dropdown.
You can try rename this file "/templates/mega_appoz/js/template_utilities.js" then clear browser cache and retry.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam