normal update joomla and virtuemart

More
11 years 5 months ago #2825 by Redzuan Dolah
can I update joomla and virtuemart to the latest version.
default ot-ante use joomla 2.5.4(latest 2.5.7) and virtuemart 2.0.6 (latest 2.0.12f)
and how to update?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 5 months ago #2833 by Trung Duong
We're updated and making installation demo package and template installation package. Please wait, i hope it will be done in this week for all Omegatheme's Joomla and Virtuemart template.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
11 years 5 months ago #2912 by Ka Chan
May I know if the demo package with the updated Joomla version has been released?

I have been having problem to install the demo package and the installation hangs at the language selection page (keeps spinning). Hope the updated Joomla version will solve the issue.

More
11 years 5 months ago #2919 by Trung Duong
Yes, it's uploaded with new version of VM, but you should read about this topic:

www.omegatheme.com/ot-ante/where-to-find...ate-design.html#2918

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam