normal Problem with Lay-Out

More
11 years 6 months ago #2473 by Farid Primadi
Recently, I searching for online store web templates and I found this OT Ante.
The template looks nice, as seen on demo at demo.omegatheme.com/joomla25/ot_ante.html

Then I download the template and install it on Joomla 2.5 platform, include its extensions ( mod_article_qscroll_j25(ot_ante).zip and mod_ot_k2slideshow_j25(ot_ante).zip ). The installation was succeeded. No problem with the installation.

Then I set OT Ante as default on Template Manager. My homepage was changed but not as nice as its demo, still need to more right-configured but did not know how to start, step-by-step, in the right way.

I modify the templateDetails.xml and "adding" some module positions for cart, slideshow, manufacture, component, social, etc - hoping it will looks like as described in www.omegatheme.com/joomla/ot-ante-free-f...-store-template.html . I'm not sure just by "adding some new positions" on templateDetails.xml will solved my problem.

I also already download K2 from getk2.org and install it, then enable the K2 content component for my site, and nothing happened with OT K2 Slideshow. I even don't know how to configured them in the right way.

I wish if there is any guide / manual documentation for this OT Ante, it will be helping me a lot. Where I can find it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2474 by Trung Duong
Hi,

You should extract "demo install" package (it's full joomla installation package with demo content) and install it as you did with install new joomla site.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Trung Duong.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2476 by Farid Primadi
Recently, I upload & install the package file "OT_Ante_quickstart_demo_installation_package_j25.zip" at the Extension Manager: Install - then I refresh my homepage, and my homepage still did not changed as shown as its demo.

Should I configure / setting / enable something first, to make it appear exactly as its demo??
Should I upload & install the package file "OT_Ante_quickstart_demo_installation_package_j25.zip" at the very first time?? Before any change was happened??

Long before this, before the OT Ante template was installed on my site, I've already tried to upload all the extracted files from the package file "OT_Ante_quickstart_demo_installation_package_j25.zip" via FTP to my Joomla 2.5 site, but when I went to the Template Manager, there was no OT Ante on the list. Then, after I delete and re-install my Joomla, I upload & install the package file "OT_Ante_template_installation_package_j25.zip" and the template was successfully installed. But when I see my home page, I can only see the logo appear from its OT Ante template, no slideshow, no cart, no banner, etc. After I upload & install the package file "OT_Ante_quickstart_demo_installation_package_j25.zip", my homepage still looks the same, no slideshow, no cart, no banner, etc.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2479 by Chika Poetri
I also have some difficulties with this sweet template (OT Ante).

I'd tried so many ways to make my site as good as its template demo, but after hours, my site is just look like this ( click here ).

I'm so blank.... :(

More
11 years 6 months ago #2488 by Trung Duong
Please read tutorial first: www.omegatheme.com/blog/joomla-tutorials...rt-installation.html

i'm so blank tooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam