normal Layout Settings in Starter Template with Jarvis Framework Version: 1.1.0

More
8 years 2 months ago #8438 by vlad koz
Hi
I have some problems with Layout Settings in Starter Template with Jarvis Framework Version: 1.1.0.
When I turn on mode boxed in the style - switcher, the website is stretched to full screen (photo 1).
Conversely, if I turn on mode full- width , the site takes the form of boxed (photo 2).
Please tell me how to solve this problem.

With best regards,
Vladimir
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #8446 by M a
Same problem here,

The parameters px and % only work when - enable responsive - is turned off. But I want my site to be responsive. I'm having the same problem as Vladimir, When I turn on mode boxed in the parameters, the website is stretched to full screen and if I turn on mode full- width , the site takes the form of boxed...

I'm having this error too in chrome: www.mysite.nl/templates/omstarter/assets/js/otscript.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) Why is this?

Solutions?

Marc

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

8 years 2 months ago #8447 by Trung Duong
Hi, this script is not necessary so you can remove it from header tag of the template. Thank you

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
8 years 2 months ago #8448 by vlad koz
Hello

Maybe you answer to my questions, I have been waiting for your reply for two weeks? I have the opinion, that you are not competent in matter and you don`t know the answer to my question. I think that `s it is not your product, because you can`t solve this problem.

More
8 years 2 months ago #8449 by M a
Ok, thank you. And how about the width and box parameters??

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam