normal Starter Template with Jarvis Framework

More
8 years 6 months ago #8269 by Mr Black
Dear Omega Themes / Mr. trungdt,

Thanks for your revolutionary responsive grid Jarvis and the starter template, which I am currently using with Joomla 3.4.3 and PHP 5.4. I have question that needs a solution. Using your starter template, I am testing a component which has a modal pop up e-mail form but it results in an error when trying to send the e-mail form, see the attached image below.

The developer of this component says that the template ignores “format=raw” when processing the form and this was seen by the developer of the component when he added “contact/send/raw.html.” to the site’s URL. :ohmy: The modal e-mail form works normally with the starter template when using Joomla native (non SEF) URLs, but the problem only happens when SEF URLs are activated. There are no other problems when using other components with the starter template.

Could you tell me if there is some code I can include in a file of the starter template so that this problem can be resolved? I like the flexibility of this template and I do not want to change it and I would be grateful for a solution. Thanks

SJ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

8 years 6 months ago #8271 by Trung Duong
Hi,

The problem from the SEF, you should check it with your developer. Our template doesn't ignore "format=raw".

Best Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
7 years 11 months ago #8590 by Man Maska
Good afternoon! I join the words of gratitude developers Jarvis Framework, Jarvis Framework just super. There is such a problem, it can only have a problem, I'm just learning. I use to create your site Jarvis Framework and I have to do to the slider OT Layer Slider was from the left edge to the right without spaces as a way to make that one particular section is not dependent on the setting of "Boxed" or "Full width" was the full width of the page ? The Framework shaper_helix3 there Fluid Width button, you can also add this button in Jarvis Framework and it will be super. Please do not judge srogo it wishes of the consumer.

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam