normal Have problems installing

More
8 years 6 months ago #8257 by pedro jordan
From my computer, none of the zip packages can install, I constantly get the message Archive does not exist.

I upload the Zip in my folder tmp and try to install - the same result.

So i unzip the packages and upload it in the Folder tmp the folder plg_jarvis and try to install. Result ----

Warning

JFolder :: create: The directory can not be created Path: "....................... /plugins/system/jarvis"
Install the extension: Failed to create the directory: ".............................../plugins/system/jarvis"

Error

Error during plugin installation.

I have after this failed installation experiments omstarter from my tmp folder without problems installed.
What can be the problem that I can not install Javis Framework.

Thanks for Help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

8 years 6 months ago #8263 by Trung Duong
Hi,

The problem is from your folder permission so it can't create new folder inside.

Best Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam