iLike is component and plugin for Joomla! 2.5/3.x and it provides an easy way of adding a like/dislike to the bottom of every article. The component of the management function like / dislike in a list and reporting them by day, week, month chart form. As well as comparing the ratios between the users and visitors of the vote article by month.

This plugin is simple to use with custom such as the vote button label changes, allowing customers to vote without having to login, there are also different styles for your choice votes show.

normal Error page after submitting the OT Form in website

More
7 years 10 months ago #8700 by Michael Chan
I got an error page after i submit the form ( using ot_ form module). See link

prntscr.com/b7e9pm

What is solution?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #8701 by Kiên
you add the wrong format emai admin field in the module.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #8705 by Michael Chan
How can I edit the email format? There seems to be error with the module. The sender need two email to be filled before you can send out the form. There should be a name to be filled by sender in Form.

As a receiver of Form, I also did not receive the submission in my email ! The sender also did not receive a CC copy.

See link for backend admin of module below.

prntscr.com/b7paob

See link for front end site of Form below. The sender cannot receive a copy of his email form. The sender also need to fill in his email twice before it can be send out

prntscr.com/b7pbv4

Something is wrong with module configuration. What is the solution?
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Michael Chan.

More
7 years 10 months ago #8707 by Kiên
Could you please send info access admin to email support: [email protected], I'll check issue your site

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam