normal 500 Internal server error / only secured content displayed on IExplorer

More
10 years 2 months ago #6918 by Michael Paguinto
Hi,

I just installed this OT Sexyqueen - Women's lingerie and nightwear Prestashop Theme and everytime I click the link it gives me 500 internal server error, it will only shows the link if you refresh the page. This is not good for my customers.

Another issues is when you click on secure pages https:// (ie. my account, login, etc.) it gives me warning (Only Secured Content Displayed). What should I do please help ASAP.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 2 months ago #6919 by Trung Duong
Hello,

I've just check with IE 9,10 and it's working fine. What's your IE version ?

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 2 months ago #6921 by Michael Paguinto
Hi,

I believed it's 9 or 10 and I check several work stations in my office. I also check on Chrome and Safari and it just shows blank white pages when you click on several categories, you will need to refresh the page to view. I also check the IE from windows 8 and it also shows as white blank and need to refresh to view the pages.

Issue number 2 is: Only Secure Content Displayed when you go to https:// pages like my account or login.

Another issue is the shopping cart dropdown was under the black menu bar.

Plus the check button to compare products doesn't work, after you check the box it will disappear.

Let me know, I'm still running test to this. I like the theme's look but if it doesn't work it's just a waste of $.

Thanks

More
10 years 2 months ago #6924 by Trung Duong
Hi,

You should delete cache on your site ( cache folder) then try it again ?

Regards

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
10 years 2 months ago #6927 by Michael Paguinto
Hi,

Where should I go to delete the cache? Please check below the issues that I encounter.

Issue 1:
When you keep browsing on Category Pages or Any Pages on the website it will give you HTTP 500 Internal Server Error if you use Internet Explorer 9 or 10 or so, you will need to Re-fresh the page so it will display the page properly. You will need to KEEP clicking all the category to duplicate the Error to your end. NOTE: on Chrome, Safari and Firefox browser it will show just blank page.

Issue 2:
When you go to secured pages https:// (sample: login page, my account page, shopping cart etc.) Internet explorer will give a warning ( Only secure content is displayed.) This does not happen to Chrome, Safari or maybe other browser beside IE.

Issue 3:
Compare product check box is not working properly, after you checked the compare button it will uncheck the box in a second. Note: I did not change any configuration to compare products yet.

Issue 4:
Shopping Cart on Header page: When you add products and the cart content dropdown function, it will drop at the back of Menu Bar so it overlay on the bar and cover the cart content.

So far this is the problem I encounter and still testing it. Is this Theme will work on PS version 1.5.6.1 or newer? Please let me know.
Attachments:

More
10 years 2 months ago #6929 by Trung Duong
Can you send me your ftp info and admin account to this email services(at)omegatheme.com ? so i can check and help you easier

Regards

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 2.092 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam