normal Refund Membership Paid by Error

More
10 years 3 months ago #6734 by Joe Baires
Hi: I am contacting you because a few months ago I hired a subscription, and now after 3 months you had auto deducted from my Paypal account the sum for a renewal and I did not authorize that renewal. Apparently when I first pay for your services and automatic payment agreement was activated, but I did not autorize that. Please make the proper refund or I will have to start a dispute on Paypal. Here is the last payment info...

Joomla Standard
12/25/2013 03/25/2014 PayPal $59.00

Thank you for your order. You may find order details below:

Your Invoice Number 71860 from 12/25/2013

Product/Subscription Title Price
Joomla Standard $59.00

I had cancelled the payment agreement on Paypal but the money was not refunded. Please refund that amount, since I do not need an extra membership because I already have enought templates from you. Let me know, thanks... Joe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 3 months ago #6735 by Trung Duong
Hello,

I will check and refund it for you. Cause with each membership type it will create recurring payment from your account(paypal), so if you do not wanna renew your membership then please cancel it.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam