normal How should I complaint?

More
10 years 11 months ago #4594 by Robert Taolin
Hello,

On the date of 02 Mar 2013 I've paid $ 49 through moneybookers for package download 3 themes, but until now my account is disabled. I cannot download anything. I pay through visa card was printed in sheets and billing. (Moneybookers support center said : This transaction is processed and has been credited to the recipient's account. You may wish to confirm this with the recipient) How should I complaint?
Please, let me know asap.

Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 11 months ago #4596 by Trung Duong
Hello,

Can you email me with detail info about the payment and account ? so i can check and resolve this problem very soon. Sorry about this problem, you can email me trungdt(at)omegathemedotcom

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam