normal Mega Featured Articles Show

More
11 years 7 months ago #1855 by James Motion
Hi,

I can't seem to be able to display more than 5 articles on the slider. I have set the module in the back end to 6, 7, 10 etc but no matter what I do I cannot get more than 5 to display at one time!

I have 6 - 7 articles I want to show and they are all setup correctly, I have tried re-installing the module but this has no effect. Does any body have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #1856 by James Motion
I forgot to say I am using Mega Veenio 2.5 Template. I am upgrading it from the 1.5 Template I previously used. The Mega Featured Articles Show Slider I used on the Mega Veenio 1.5 was able to display as many articles as I liked, so why can't I do this on the 2.5 version?

More
11 years 7 months ago #1859 by Linh Robert
Hi,
Maybe it have something wrong in 2.5 version.
You can try do this:
Edit mod_megafeaturedarticleshow.xml and find this code:
Code:
<field name="count" type="text" default="4" label="Number of article to display" description="NUMBER OF ARTICLE TO DISPLAY" />
and change it to:
Code:
<field name="number_of_article" type="text" default="4" label="Number of article to display" description="NUMBER OF ARTICLE TO DISPLAY" />
Then zip the files and re-install it.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam