normal OT Boutique Box

More
12 years 4 months ago #163 by Innocent Munemo
Wow! :kiss: OT Boutiquebox is lovely. I have a client who wants an online store but without the Prices. They just want someone to pick the products they want, then send. Will this be possible with the Shopping Cart used on this template?
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

12 years 4 months ago #166 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: OT Boutique Box
Hello,

We will release OT Boutiquebox Fashion Store Joomla Template later, it's in testing status and just ready for joomla 1.5 for now (we're doing with joomla 1.7), if your client need an option for customization this joomla template then we can handle it for you. Please contact direct us here: www.omegatheme.com/contact-us/contact-support-team.html to discuss with our team! We offer joomla customize service too.

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

More
12 years 2 months ago #620 by Arriane Cornier
Replied by Arriane Cornier on topic Re: OT Boutique Box
Looking forward for the cart... I'm new here but i want to be more specific with the things i like one thing is for sure. I will surely love it here. Thanks for the info

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam