normal No bullets shown in website, but do in the backend

More
12 years 2 months ago #523 by Barney Stinson
Hi all

I can create an article that has bullets showing but when I look at the website they are not there.

I have extended the TinyMCE already (after reading a few posts), but it still didn't change.

In simple terms, can someone tell me what to do to get them to show.

Please remember that I'm new and if you say to change this or change that, please tell me where this or that is. In the module, in the global settings, etc.

I found one post that said that after you extend the TinyMCE, then go back to your articles and look for the AAcss setting which can be difficult to see.

Huh? OK. They are difficult to see. But WHERE do I look? Beneath the article text box, in the icons on the top, is it in the parameters on the side, etc.?

This is what kinds drives me bonkers on posts --- no help for those who have no clue but can follow instructions. Yikes!

Anyway, can someone help.

Barney
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #527 by Linh Robert
Hi,
I have a suggest that you can using Inspect function of Firebug (Firefox addons) to find the list (ul) which you want to show bullets, then check the css styling.
You can found your answer here www.w3schools.com/cssref/default.asp#list

Cheer!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

More
12 years 2 months ago #644 by Arriane Cornier
Hi linh_omg,

Thank you for the information your giving its very very helpful.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #936 by anh vu
thanks very much

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam