normal Article Pictures

More
11 years 8 months ago #1852 by Joani H
Article Pictures was created by Joani H
I feel really dumb because I've looked through the forum and site as a whole and can't seem to find an answer to a simple question. How does one associate a photograph with an article for display in OT MiniSlideshow? I see the path, with a specific image and have made that work fine, but don't see where the other ones would go.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #1853 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: Article Pictures
Hi,
This module read the articles in the category (the category you choose at module parameter) and get images, titles and descriptions of those articles for slideshow. If one article have no image, it will display the "Default image" set in "Default image path" option of module.

So you can do steps:
1. Create a category, named "slideshow" for example
2. Create articles in that category. You need put image (usually prepared images with good size) in each article.
3. In module parameter, choose content source is "slideshow" category.

Hope this clear enough to help you make it works.

Thanks

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam