normal OT MegaPeryz

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #717 by Aleksandr Grebenik
I have one problem with module "mega featured article show" in template.

1. I added more than 9 items for display and in ratio button switcher disapeared background color. How will I can fix it for normal background display? I attached screenshot of the template with this problem.

Attachment screenshot.jpg not found

2. Can I change position of the ratio buttons switcher? I set position parameter to "right" but it didn't change. Why?

3. Do the pictures can change continuously without manualy point a ratio buttons switcher, or not?

Please, answer the questions? Thank you!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov, Raul Retamosa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

12 years 2 weeks ago #720 by Trung Duong
Replied by Trung Duong on topic Re: OT MegaPeryz
Can you submit your site url ? Thanks

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: makcim makcimov

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #734 by Linh Robert
Replied by Linh Robert on topic Re: OT MegaPeryz

alexander wrote: I have one problem with module "mega featured article show" in template.

1. I added more than 9 items for display and in ratio button switcher disapeared background color. How will I can fix it for normal background display? I attached screenshot of the template with this problem.

In fact, they love to shoe about 4-5 items only. If you want to show many, using image editor (as photoshop) to make the image "templates/mega_peryz/images/nav-slider-right.png" to be longer about left side. :-)

alexander wrote: 2. Can I change position of the ratio buttons switcher? I set position parameter to "right" but it didn't change. Why?

There is no option in backend to change position of buttons in this module, you can using css to do this. (The setting about position you mentioned is the position of the overlay box with intro-text)

alexander wrote: 3. Do the pictures can change continuously without manualy point a ratio buttons switcher, or not?

It can slide automatically without click nav buttons. In parameters setting, put value to Speed and Timeout (Time interval). for example: Speed can be 400, Time interval can be 4000, the unit is mil-seconds.
to hide buttons, edit templates/mega_peryz/css/modules.css and edit this code:
Code:
#slidernav-outer{ ... }

to
Code:
#slidernav-outer{ display: none; ... }

Thanks for using our products!

If you need to send us FTP access / host access, administrator access or any private information:
services(at)omegatheme(dot)com or drop a ticket Notice: Undefined variable: target in /home/omegatheme/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/bbcode/url/default.php on line 32
> www.omegatheme.com/member/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aleksandr Grebenik, makcim makcimov

More
11 years 11 months ago #918 by Aleksandr Grebenik
Replied by Aleksandr Grebenik on topic Re: OT MegaPeryz
blagofond.com.ua

More
11 years 11 months ago #919 by Aleksandr Grebenik
Replied by Aleksandr Grebenik on topic Re: OT MegaPeryz
Many thanks to linh_omg. I have all figured out.
Very comprehensive and accurate advice. ;)

More
11 years 11 months ago #1081 by somkid wong
Replied by somkid wong on topic Re: OT MegaPeryz
thnank

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam