normal Checkout: ERRO 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax

More
8 years 5 months ago #8331 by Adriano Costa
Hello!
I managed to install the template as normally. The site in general is working perfectly. However when finalizing a purchase, an error screen and do not know how to solve. If I use a standard template of Joomla, the error does not appear, thus proving that the error is the Template.

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3 SQL=SELECT params FROM site_jarvis_template_styles WHERE style_id =

I have other sites with the same configuration and never had this problem

Link: doggueto.com.br/1 or doggueto.com.br/3

Configuration:

Joomla 3.4.4.
VirtueMart 3.0.10
SO Linux b
PHP 5.5.27
MySQL 5.5.38-35.2
Tempo 20:11
Cache Ativado
GZip Desativado

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

8 years 5 months ago #8332 by Trung Duong
Hi,

Could you please create a ticket for this template ? so we can check it and help you to resolve this issue

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam