normal Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #7896 by Jose algara
Hello.

I'm having problems with the module OT Testimonial.
After installing it, and add a couple of items to be displayed, then press save, the module is "wrong" showing at the end in the direction the following error:
Code:
Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in C:\xampp\htdocs\web\modules\mod_ottestimonial\element\ottestimonial.php on line 96

In the web, we can perfectly read the module and display the elements.
But I can not edit or delete them, and after create a module, need to write them all at once.

Thanks for the help.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Jose algara. Reason: more information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #7898 by Jose algara
I have managed to solve the problem.
You need to upgrade to the latest version of Joomla. The failure occurs when you use the version 3.2.2 and after upgrading to 3.3.6 everything works fine.
Thank you very much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trung Duong

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

9 years 4 months ago #7899 by Trung Duong
You're great!

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam