normal Automatic membership renewal

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #6897 by Oneil Byfield
I was reading this thread: www.omegatheme.com/general-questions/ref...p-paid-by-error.html
Same thing happen to me with this automatic renewal, I dont like it, I decide however to keep the subscription. I want to know how to disable automatic renewal feature so omegatheme doesn't charge my account in the future, and could you guys atleast send an email a few days before the renewal date advising that the subscription is about to be expire and will be automatically renewed? I could have gotten into serious trouble if I wanted to use that money to do something else!!!

Also please advise why after charging me Im still seeing Credit:0 in my account? I have sent two emails to you guys around four days ago and you have not responded.You guys have already charged me, please credit my account.

Your Invoice Number 73243 from 01/17/2014
P.S Please reset the subscription date form "01/17/2014" to the current date/ when you have enable my subscription.
Best Regards
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Oneil Byfield.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

Notice: Undefined variable: end_tag_params in /home/omegatheme/public_html/libraries/kunena/External/Nbbc/src/BBCode.php on line 2321

10 years 2 months ago #6910 by Trung Duong
Hello,

The only time a membership will automatically renew is when you choose the 3 month, 6 month, or 12 month membership options, and then select the "PayPal" method of payment from the list of payment methods. These types of memberships will automatically renew to ensure uninterrupted service. You can login your paypal account and cancel this recurring payment at anytime.

Now your credits back to your account too. Cause you sent request to refund, so it's due and missing while processing. Sorry about that

Regards

Support email: services(at)omegatheme(dot)com

Follow Us to keep updated!

[img

[img

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

[img]...[/img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds

About Growth

Innovative tech for eCommerce growth

Contact Info

Head: No. 3, 175/55 Lane, Lac Long Quan St., Nghia Do Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam