Jarvis is a powerful framework of Joomla templating with essential features for faster and easier web development such as fully responsible layout, easy installer, customization, steady updates, sleekness, intuitiveness.
The Jarvis Framework is your best choice to get a system of rich responsive templates quickly, easily, and completely. Jarvis makes it easy to develop and control Joomla templates for both you and your clients. The framework gives youa flexibility to build rich responsive websites that are mobile ready and packed with great features. All thesewould make your websites be visually appealing, professional and user friendly.
The powerful Jarvis layout builder makes it easy to create and custom your template layout. The framework gives you a flexibility to build layout for each screen resolution: Large, Medium, Small and Extra Small.
The Framework help you to easily adapt your website to its width and look great even on Large, Medium, XTablet, Tablet and Mobile.
Unlimited Module Positions
Jarvis framework allows you to create, edit or change Module Position depending on your wants. It will be integrated into Layout Builder when you create row or column. There are no limitations in creating the new modules & positions.
You can be easy to use and custom fonts from google, and especially it supports also Font Awesome.
RTL Language Support
Jarvis has owned a system of RTL (Right to Left)-support languages such as Hebrew, Arabic, Urdu, etc
Powered By BootStrap
Bootstrap provides a set of stylesheets that style definitions of all key HTML components.
Bootstrap provides developers with convenient typography features Thanks to it, they can be easier to create headings, paragraphs, lists, tables, forms, and buttons along with other elements in making your website more beautiful.
The Jarvis Framework provides lots of useful Shortcodes. It's making easy for everyone to add extra features into website.
You can add your logo with option Normal or High DPI. Even you can create a custom html module and insert your logo on your website.
Jarvis allows adding more addition styles for your website and add custom css without editing css file from template.
Users can easily integrate Google Analytics Code on their website and can maintain all the features that Google Analytics are providing.
With this feature, you can be easy to control or redesign the look of your website by selecting your preset style that you want.
You can login first and download this package, it includes Jarvis, Starter template and Shortcode plugins: Download Jarvis Package Version 1.1.0
1. Prepare a fresh Joomla! 3 installation.
2. Please extract downloaded file first, install the
plg_jarvis.zip, active it. Then install starter template (
You can install shortcode plugins if you want.
1. Backup your site first (or backup template settings via tab
Advanced > Maintenance)
plg_jarvis.zip via Extension Manager
Version 1.1.0 r75 (2015-03-25)
- + Improve Layout Builder:
- + Show id and class of element
- + Marker for hidden element
- + Able to hide/show element (row, colum) on homepage
- + Add "Default" option for visibility setting
- + Add repeat option for section background
- ^ Fixed issue: visibility settings
- ^ Fixed issue: Grid for xsmall screen
- ^ Fixed issue: Do not save settings if setting capacity over 65535 (data type: TEXT), causes unexpected blank layout after save. Solution: Jarvis now use its own table for template settings.
- ^ Fixed issue: bug when choose menu item to another template style which is not Jarvis based
- ^ Fixed issue: favicon issue with Joomla 3.4 on Windows
- + New feature: Allows users to add Google fonts and Adobe Edge fonts to collection, then selected fonts appear to select on style settings
- - Remove heading style settings
Version 1.0.0 r40 (2014-12-02)
- ^ Fixed bug template style menu assignment doesn't work when enable "Search Engine Friendly URLs".
- + Add heading font style (B, U, I, S) output.
- ^ Fix array type in CheckboxList.php
Wanna discuss about Jarvis template framework? Discussions