Add PayPal Tracking is in charge of submitting tracking information from Shopify to PayPal. Adding tracking information is one of the requirements and it protects you from disputes, such as Unauthorized Transaction or Item Not Received. This information enables you to access funds more quickly, provide seller protection, and keep customers informed so that you can spend more time focusing on your business, driving sales, and optimizing conversion rates.
Why use Add Paypal Tracking?
Adding tracking info to PayPal improves cash-flow and reduce chargebacks, disputes and refund from customers for these reasons:
- By adding tracking info, you can improve your account's track record and lower the reserve level.
- By adding tracking info, you can access your funds right after delivery with supported carriers.
- By providing customers with valid information through PayPal, they can keep track of their purchases and know when to expect delivery. Therefore, Add PayPal Tracking helps reduce the number of unsatisfied customers. reduce chargebacks, disputes, and refunds from the customer
- Adding tracking info to PayPal improves cash-flow and reduce chargebacks, disputes and refund from customers for these reasons:
- Safe and easy setup by creating a dedicated PayPal sub-account
- A quick and easy way to activating tracking info submission to Paypal
- Real-time access to submission status
- Always update reports of fulfilled orders and tracking info submitted on the last 30 days/today/this month
- Auto add tracking info to Paypal
- Access funds more quickly
- Paypal’s seller protection
- Auto add tracking info to PayPal: Once you have fulfilled orders paid by Shopify, Adding Paypal Tracking will be noticed and get the tracking information and send it to PayPal automatically
- Protect your PayPal account: Adding tracking info is one of the requirements and protects you from disputes like Unauthorized Transaction or Item Not Received.
- Fully transparent information: PayPal's Seller Protection reduces claims and chargebacks and helps prevent fraud. By providing tracking information through PayPal, customers can keep track of their transactions.